My new office plant, a Wax Rubra, is in a pot that has an 8″ diameter at the top, 6″ diameter on the bottom and about 6″ high. The hanger is about 36″ long with the pot and made from 550 paracord.
- 6 @ 120″ (10′)
- 2 @ 36″
- Line up 120″ lengths and fold in half.
- Using a 36″ length, make a gathering wrap to form the top hanging loop.
- Make alternating square knots in triangle formation (3 on top row, two on second, and one center knot at bottom).
- Make a ‘V’ using diagonal clove hitch knots. Here’s an excellent tutorial: reformfibers – How to Make a Sharp “V” or point with Diagonal Clove Hitch Knots
- Make clove hitch diamond with large square knot over 6 strands in the center. Check out another excellent tutorial: reformfibers – How to Tie a Square Knot inside a Clove Hitch Diamond
- Tie one row of diagonal clove hitch knots using cords 1-6 and 7-12.
- Fill with alternating square knots in triangle formation.
- Measure 9″ and make two square knots on strands 1, 2, 11, 12; 3-6; and 7-10.
- Measure 4″ and make two square knots on strands 1-4, 5-8, and 9-12.
- Measure 4″ and join all strands with gathering wrap, using the remaining 36″ length.
- Trim ends to desired lengths.